Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1946 Fm 1697, Other
Country living at its best! 5 acres, large pond, shed, partially fenced with gated entry. Home has been completely renovated featuring two master suites. Open concept, oversized mudroom, large island/eating bar with granite, antiqued cabinets, stained concrete flooring throughout with carpet in bedrooms. Enjoy front and back yard views to this home. Minutes to Nails Creek State Park, hour drive from Austin or Houston!
- MLS® #17011109
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesGarbage, Co-op Water, Electric, Feed line Septic
- Exterior FeaturesBarn/Stables
- Lot DescriptionMedium Trees, Pond, Private Road
- Listing Agent:Jessica Armstrong
- Listing Office:Armstrong Properties
- Address1946 Fm 1697
- Zip Code78946
- InteriorCarpet, Concrete Slab
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Island, Microwave Oven, Electric Range
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- StoriesOne Story
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.