Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1031 Angel Lake Estates, Other
Cielito Lindo Ranch was created to breed & raise Pura Raza Espanola (PRE) horses. The home is behind a wall to provide privacy while activity is happening in the barn & arena. The deck & window wall of the home looks out over 2 live creeks feeding into a tranquil pond & peeking through stands of trees to the hay pasture beyond. Close to Columbus & Bellville & an easy commute to Houston or Austin. As a working ranch, it is being offered with all equipment for the next owner. A foreman resides in the mobile home on the property. Arrangements can be made, if desired, for him to continue to be employed in his current capacity. 2017 Hay production yield was 1200 sq bales of coastal Bermuda
- MLS® #17015798
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,759
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesWell, Aerobic Septic on Site
- Exterior FeaturesBarn/Stables, Patio/Deck, Storage Shed
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Pond, Stream, Wooded
- Listing Agent:Wendy Cline
- Listing Office:Wendy Cline Properties
- Address1031 Angel Lake Estates
- Zip Code78935
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, French Doors, Security System
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven-Electric, Dishwasher, Island, Microwave Oven
- HeatingCentral Gas, Propane
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- StoriesTwo Story or More
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.